Wise Animal Rescue understands and respects that sometimes owners are unable to keep their pets. Before surrendering your pet, please read the information below on how we can help you keep your pet. If you feel there are no other options and you must surrender your pet, please review the Surrender Process.
Ways We Can Help
Wise Animal Rescue has great connections to veterinarians, trainers, and pet supplies and are happy to offer access to these resources. If you need help with your pet, please email us at
email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
As a foster-based rescue, we do not take same-day surrenders. Please review the steps below to surrender your pet.
- Fill out a surrender application here
- Schedule a behavioral evaluation appointment with a rescue representative. ALL surrenders MUST be evaluated prior to coming into the rescue and the evaluation will take place at a day/time/location most convenient for our rescue
- Bring all paperwork for your pet including veterinarian records, vaccination records, behavioral assessments, trainer notes, etc. to the behavioral evaluation
- Schedule a surrender appointment that will take place at a day/time/location most convenient for our rescue
- Sign a surrender contract to relinquish ownership of your pet
- Make a monetary donation toward the care of your pet