What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website, we may collect two types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly disclose
- Website use information collected as you and others browse our website
Types of Data Collected
While on our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of our website.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Wise Animal Rescue uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Wise Animal Rescue may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Wise Animal Rescue may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Wise Animal Rescue
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personal information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us using the contact form provided to you within our website.
Do We Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.